Newton LDP Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the UK General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018, all enquiries should be directed to the Data Controller, Central Operations, Newton LDP Ltd, Stockton House, Rugby Road, Stockton, Warwickshire, CV47 8LB.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you positively opt-in to our service, consent to join our mailing list, or contact us using the website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products and/or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
This information will not identify individual visitors to our website and is mainly statistical. It will be used mainly to improve the website and its navigability, and to identify areas that are of most interest to visitors.
Legal grounds for processing your information
We will rely on the following legal bases under the UK General Data Protection Regulation to process your personal data:
- Performance of a Contract
- Legal Obligation
- Vital interest
- Public interest or exercise of official authority
- Legitimate interests pursued by the control or third party
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information that you have given affirmative consent to receive;
- to notify you about changes to our service that you have consented to receive or that are part of a business to business contract;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about your visit to our site. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
If we are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Individuals have eight rights under the UK GDPR. These are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at: FAO The Data Controller, Newton LDP Ltd, Stockton House, Rugby Road, Stockton, Warwickshire, CV47 8LB.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Regulations give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with these Regulations.